A downloadable game for Windows
Follow Lynn the mercenary as she recollects the mysterious mission that nearly took her life. Travel through multiple overworld areas, (forest, towns, desert, mountains) and boldly step into uncharted dimensions in search of memory!
Originally developed by indie game developers cha0s and Josiah Tobin, it was released as public domain in 2006. Their original release is still available for download at https://sourceforge.net/projects/lynn/. This new port features improved compatibility with modern 64 bit Windows machines, full screen razor sharp retro graphics with vsync, and bug fixes!
Controls (keyboard, and standard xinput style controllers)
- Arrow keys, dpad, joystick - move around
- spacebar or B button: Perform Action (start game, talk to npc, open chest, select item on pause menu etc.)
- 'x' or A button: Attack
- 'z' or X button: Use currently selected item
- 'm' or Y button: Toggle minimap view
- '[', ']' and shoulder buttons: Cycle through floors in minimap view
- escape or START button: Toggle pause menu
- F11 or alt+enter: Toggle fullscreen mode
- F12: Cycle between multiple pixel perfect scaling modes and fit to screen mode.
The game remains public domain, and the source code of this Love2D port is at this github repository: https://github.com/gradualgames/lynnslegacy
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.